One of the most thrilling sports out there is snowboarding. I spent lots of time watching my kids do it and on a dare from my son I decided to give it a try. I absolutely love it and I feel like a kid again. I noticed my son and a few of the other kids at the park were using the Forum Youngblood Snowboard, and it looked like a real neat snowboard. It’s one of those very high quality board that can just do real wonders on the slops but the cost for the board is of one of the cheap snowboards so it’s very light of the pocket book too which makes it even better.
It says that this board was made for the terrain park and it must be true half of the boarders there owned one. The Youngblood has won awards as well it is such a great snowboard. The Forum Youngblood snowboard is made with the same design. The Youngblood was awarded the Transworld Snowboarding Good Wood Award for both 2007 and 2008.
The board features a Forums Gnar core and a P-tex 4400 ultra durable base. The twin tip design and medium flex allow the board to be smooth and flow like butter. Regardless of how smooth it is there are no worries it still has the pop for the kickers. The Forum Youngblood Snowboard also features some sick topsheet designs.
Forum Youngblood Snowboard Review
Thanks for taking the time to check out this snowboard and you can look around the site and check out other reviews for some other cheap snowboards which I trucly think are great deals and you can only get these discounts through the link on this site. Let’s look at some of the key features of the Forum Youngblood Snowboard:
- Profile- chamber
- Shape- twin
- Core- gnar
- Laminate- Biax
- Base- freebase
- Additional Tech-
- Swingers club-
- Flex 4-
- Length- 148 cm
- Effective Edge- 116.6 cm
- Tip/Tail width- 28.8
- Waist width- 24.5 cm.
- Sideout- 7.44
This Forum Youngblood Snowboard comes with many exciting features. When you have a board like this you want to make sure that your are snowboarding properly. Let’s go over the technique:
- Make sure to dress appropriately. Make sure to dress for the elements as well as where you will be. Will it be on a snow covered hill or at the snowboard park? Dress accordingly to where you are going. You will also want to make sure that your helmet fits snugly. Also check your boots and make sure they fit. If they don’t once you are out there is too late to change.
- Determine which one is your lead foot.
- When putting your boots on lead foot first.
- Work on your balance as well you need to learn how to lean forward yet not too far to keep the balance.
- Taking some lessons would be a good idea as well to get the techniques down.
- Choose the right place to start.Dont try the hardest slope or hill to start with. Start simple and work your way up.
- Choose the right time as well. When starting you don’t want to do it in difficult elements. You also want to do it where there is lots of light.
- Wearing kneepads under your pants when learning is a great idea. You will more than likely spend some time falling and the pads will be much appreciated after your first time.
- Another first timer trick is to buy some foaming or roll up a sweatshirt and put down the back of your pants. There will be some falling and it will hurt your tailbone. The package underneath will prevent this some.
- A professional snowboard that has the price of other cheap snowboards which is great for the cost and the economy too.
So do keep in mind that snowboarding can be extremely fun, yet it can be dangerous as well. There is no doubt having the Forum Youngblood Snowboard will make the ride that much better. Whether a beginner or an expert have respect for the snowboard and practice safety at all times. Make sure you are out there to have a good time and have all the proper safe equipment that you need. Snowboarding can be done just about anywhere so what’s stopping you? Get your Forum Youngblood Snowboard and get riding. You can get these low cost cheap snowboards here through the links above for a whopping 20% Off, this is very hard to turn down. Get it now and withing a few days you can really terr it up.